Last Updated: 12th April 2020 (Version 1.1)
By accessing this web site (WriteCheap.com referenced as web site), you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, terms of sales, vendor agreement & all applicable laws and regulations of your country, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. Unauthorized copying of content is a serious offence and anyone doing so will be prosecuted to maximum extent permitted by law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily access the materials (information or shopping flow) on WriteCheap.com’s web site for personal or business writing orders only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any purpose except ordering writing services;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on WriteCheap.com’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server;
- post false reviews or fraudulent reviews as a customer for any vendor;
- do anything that can harm WriteCheap.com and its users & vendors in any way;
- quote the materials in a legal court case.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by WriteCheap.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format and stop further access to the website.
2(a). Terms Of Sale
Upon purchasing anything on WriteCheap.com as a customer you agree & accept that:
– You are purchasing the service from the listed vendor and not WriteCheap.com
– Any issues with order must be brought to WriteCheap.com support notice within one day after order being marked as completed after which we may issue the payment to the vendor and cannot do anything.
– Refunds for writing orders are not possible unless an order is not delivered or is completely wrong or the vendor is trying to cheat in which case you need to report it to our support team. Other than these reasons, you will not ask for refunds.
– All our vendors are required to do at least one revision. If you are not satisfied with a vendor’s work or revision, you may ask for more revision(s). In case of any dispute, please report it to our support team within 24 hours of order being marked as completed and we will look into it. The decision of our support team in that matter would be final and binding to both parties (you as customer and vendor as seller) and cannot be challenged anywhere else.
– You will post an honest vendor review after the order and if our support team feels its not honest, we reserve the right to remove it. The decision in this regard by our support team would be final and binding and cannot be challenged anywhere else.
– We may terminate your customer account, bar you from purchasing anything on WriteCheap.com and terminate this agreement anytime with or without reason. The decision would be binding and cannot be challenged anywhere else.
2(b). Vendor Agreement
Upon registering as a vendor on WriteCheap.com, you agree & accept that:
– WriteCheap.com charges 10% + $1 on each transaction so if you sold a writing service for let’s say $10, your account balance will be updated with $10 minus $1 minus $1 (which is 10% of $10) = $8. This includes processing fees so you don’t have to pay that.
– You will work honestly for the customer order and deliver it within the promised time. If you fail to deliver your order on time or not up to satisfaction of customer and it is reported to our support team, our team may refund the customer. The decision in this regard by our support team would be final and binding to both parties (you as a vendor and buyer as a customer) & cannot be challenged anywhere else.
– Payments for all completed orders will be held for 2 days to ensure customer satisfaction and no complaints. Once 2 days are over, you can request the payment for your account total. Once requested, our support team will get in touch with you to ask for a PayPal invoice which you can generate from within your PayPal account for the amount you requested as payout. Once you send the invoice, it will be paid within 2-5 business days.
– At this time, its necessary to have a PayPal account for receiving payments from WriteCheap.com
– We may terminate your vendor account and this agreement anytime with or without reason. The decision would be binding and cannot be challenged anywhere else.
The materials on WriteCheap.com’s web site are provided “as is”. WriteCheap.com makes no warranties or claims, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties or claims, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or authenticity of any work or other violation of rights. Further, WriteCheap.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or vendor’s work or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. WriteCheap.com cannot be held liable in any case due to the materials on this site or content of any vendor.
In no event shall WriteCheap.com or its promoters be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials or services or vendors on WriteCheap.com’s Internet site, even if WriteCheap.com or a WriteCheap.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials and vendor details along with their work on WriteCheap.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. WriteCheap.com does not warrant that any such materials are accurate, complete, or current. WriteCheap.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. WriteCheap.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
WriteCheap.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site or vendors listed on its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site or vendor actions. The inclusion of any link or vendor into WriteCheap.com system does not imply endorsement by WriteCheap.com Use of any such linked web site or vendor is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to WriteCheap.com’s web site can only be disputed to WriteCheap.com support and our decision would be final under all circumstances.
These terms by any means are not conclusive and additional terms may apply on use of WriteCheap.com and hence if you have any doubt about anything or any use of WriteCheap.com please email email@example.com and we will let you know if its allowed or permissible as per our T&C or not.